Skip to main content

Day Six

Last night before bed I put Copaiba oil on my neck, I’ve done it a few times before. The insane headache that I had yesterday was so brutal I took a Tylenol PM so I was already exhausted. I oiled up then went straight to bed. I woke up at four in the morning soaked in sweat. I felt fine so I changed and went back to sleep. When I woke up my neck hurt, I could feel bumps on the back of my neck and it felt like a burn. Later I realized the bumps were blisters. I was sure I had a reaction to the oil. My neck looked awful, and it hurt like heck! But the more I researched the more I think the symptoms I experienced weren’t a reaction to the oil but detox symptoms. To test my theory I put the oil on my wrist this evening with zero reaction. I was already going through symptoms of the keto flu  yesterday, it is interesting if the oil actually helped pull toxins out of my body. Whatever it was...it was painful. Glad it’s over. I had Charlee scrub the blisters with Epsom salt water and then slathered it in coconut oil and I feel much better! Very interesting stuff  🤔


Day six was busy! I worked on moving the goat pen, as we are getting a goat friend for poppy! Exciting! I have so much to do tomorrow to get things ready, so hopefully I feel as good as I did at the beginning of this week vs. the last couple days 😳 I always hate this part of the journey. I want to kick myself for yo/yo’ing so much. It’s one thing to recoup from a cheat meal NOT a cheat month or two 🤦🏻‍♀️ You have to endure withdrawal symptoms from carbs/sugars...and it’s always brutal! It’s hard on the body too! My kidneys, my liver, my thyroid they cry every time I put them through this. You’d think I’d just stick it out, stay the course. Hopefully I can this time. I can hope.

I got a new hairdo today, a fresh bew look helps keep me motivated.


Day Six...success!

Comments