Skip to main content

Day Eight

Today was busy. We were adjusting lil miss Cricket to our lives...she hates the pen & Poppy which stinks. But she stuck around the house today and it wasn’t nearly as stressful as I imagined. We made Poppy spend a lot more time outside, the poor goat seriously doesn’t understand she’s a goat, she’s rather be inside on the couch 🤦🏻‍♀️

Aiden had a classmate over after school to do their science project. So it was busy, lots of people and activities at the house. My dad & Chris came over to help us, since the boys project included lighting things on fire 🔥 We has pizza for dinner, don't worry though...I just ate the toppings! Day eight was a success!

Without going into to much detail, I did have a major event that would have normally derailed me. A schedule conflict for Sully’s next hitch off sent me into a tailspin around lunch. The incident set off a series of negative emotions and those usually result in eating my feelings. Normally I would have caved...but I decided to not allow circumstances to dictate my success...as hard as that is! It took a couple hours trying to sort through rational & irrational feelings, and unfortunately it seems my husbands mind is already made up. The only thing I can control at this point is my attitude. So I will suck it up and keep keeping on with this. Everyone suffers when I am off my game, I need to keep my focus 🤘🏼


Comments